Foster innovation to create jobs in your region!
Alabama Launchpad is a proven program for creating jobs and capital investment through fostering high growth startup companies. Over more than 10 years, Alabama Launchpad has worked statewide to help create, nurture, and develop a pipeline of early stage companies poised for high growth. After a pilot period, we are now seeking to build out a network of regional Alabama Launchpad competitions to create significantly more entrepreneurial activity in Alabama.
Why work with Alabama Launchpad?
Working together, we believe we can maximize economic development through start up growth in the state. Work with us if you want…
- To see more high-growth companies in your region. Do you want to foster new, dynamic companies in your region? Alabama Launchpad can help you with advice and a proven program to make this happen.
- To see more entrepreneurial thinking in your economy. Do you want to see local leaders, young professionals, and entrepreneurs generating valuable ideas to solve problems? Alabama Launchpad provides a platform to create this energy.
- To get going without wasting a lot of time and energy. Do you worry about getting something started because you have too much to do? Alabama Launchpad is a turnkey, repeatable process. Our goal is to get your regional efforts up and running as quickly as possible.
What you get when you license Alabama Launchpad:
Our goal is to help you get right to work helping new companies start and grow. As an Alabama Launchpad licensee, you get:
- Confidence – Get up and running in days, not months and avoid mistakes in implementing support for entrepreneurs.
- Best practices – Get insights, coaching and access to a licensee-only best practice network.
- Technology – Get a turnkey technology platform to make the process efficient and robust and to track data and key performance indicators of success.
- Marketing support – Use the Alabama Launchpad brand, get templates for communications, get a webpage hosted on Alabama Launchpad’s website, and get advice on PR (where needed).
- Support engaging the local community – Get help with all local activities including advice on how to fundraise and recruit judges
Want to see the full list? Visit our FAQ section to learn more.
Interested in getting started? Contact us today!