The Alabama Launchpad Startup Competition utilizes the online platform YouNoodle to collect, review and progress applications. To apply, each team must first create a free YouNoodle account. A YouNoodle account provides each applicant cloud based access to collaborate, review, submit and track applications. YouNoodle will be the primary communication vehicle for the Alabama Launchpad competition. Each application owner can invite other team members to view and/or edit an application. Each team member will need to create their own YouNoodle account and accept their invitation to fill out their personal form.
Applications for the 2017-2018 cycle of the Shoals Alabama Launchpad Startup Competition is now open. The application deadline is November 1, 2017.
(All tasks must be completed by the set deadline, tasks can be completed in any order and changed up until submitted)
* Indicates a template is provided. Failure to use provided templates may result in rejection of application. Templates are available for download on the Resources page.
- Create a YouNoodle Account
- Complete all application tasks
- Agree to Terms and Conditions
- Complete Application Form and Participant Form
- Upload 3 Minute Pitch Video
- Upload Slide Deck (10 slides max)
- Upload completed business model canvas*
- Upload completed project budget*
- Pay Application Fee $150 through PayPal