Apply for Phase 0 Awards Assistance through SBIR/STTR Support Grants
Summary of Phase 0 Support
1. Financial Assistance to Fund Preliminary Data
2. Commercialization Assessment
3. Technical Writing Assistance
4. Compliance Accounting Standards for SBIR/STTR awards
Awards ranging from $2,000 to $5,000 to assist companies with one of the following:
- Obtain preliminary research data needed to have a successful proposal.
- Help a first time Phase I or Phase II winner set up appropriate grant compliance for accounting systems.
How to access Phase 0 Grant Funding
The applicant must complete the application process through Alabama Launchpad’s Phase 0 program. The grants will be awarded based on the eligibility of the applicant.
All participants applying for all Phase 0 support (writing assistance, preliminary research data awards, and accounting compliance awards) must pay the one-time, annual $200 application fee. The application fee must be paid at the time of the submission. Application fees will be processed through PayPal (all major credit cards are accepted). No refunds will be issued after submission of an application.
Click HERE for program guidelines and eligibility