What can Alabama Launchpad do to help your startup?
Watch the video to find out!
Additional Perks for Launchpad Winners
Amazon Web Services Program
The program, AWS Activate, provides you with the following:
- $5,000 in AWS credits valid for 2 years
- Free access to web-based and instructor-led training (normally ~$600/course), plus tokens for multiple hands-on labs (normally ~$30/lab)
- One year of premium AWS Business Support
- A new Startup Forum for knowledge sharing among startups
- Special offers from other companies that help startups – initial partners include Opscode, AlertLogic and SOASTA with more coming soon
Access link to application provided to all finalists at the conclusion of each round.
Amazon Fine print: Generally available to companies that have raised less than $1.5M in capital. Some rational judgment will be made in cases where multiple redemption have been requested.
Incubator Office Space Program
Innovation Depot (Birmingham, Alabama)
- 3 months free rent
Fine Print: Offered to one winner per round; Smallest office space or an equivalent discount off a larger space
Product Development Services
- An initial Technology Consultation for any company in the competition
- One week of development (40 hours) for companies who commit to projects of 25k or more after the initial consultation