Apply for Accounting Compliance Awards through SBIR/STTR Support Grants
The purpose of the Phase 0 Accounting Compliance Award is to provide SBIR/STTR Phase I and Phase II winners with financial resources to help with setting up appropriate grant compliance accounting systems.
Accounting services include:
- New Chart of Account Set-up
- Review of Existing Chart of Accounts
- Unallowable Cost Scrub
- Rate Establishment
- Grant Assistance
- Time Tracking System
Recipients may select from one of the preferred accounting firms provided by Alabama Launchpad.
- Barfield, Murphy, Shank & Smith, LLC
- Internal Financial Control Services, Inc.
- Mauldin & Jenkins
- Redstone Goverment Consulting
- Russell Thompson Butler & Houston, LLP
Application and Application Fee
All participants applying for all Phase 0 support must pay the one-time, annual $200 application fee. The application fee must be paid at the time of the submission. Application fees will be processed through PayPal (all major credit cards are accepted). No refunds will be issued after submission of an application.
- Contact Mary Hope Garmon (email@example.com)
- Complete Accounting Compliance Grant Application
- Review by Alabama Launchpad
- Notification of award and requirements
Click HERE for program guidelines and eligibility